A small village of Szwałk was created before 1887. Before the II World War this area belonged to Germany.
Regarding one article in 1888 'SCHWALG' was part of a state and counted 506 hectares of agricultural land. It was leased by Otto von Bismarck (Otto Eduard Leopold, Prince of Bismarck, Duke of Lauenburg).
The house as it stands was build at the turn of XIX/XX century. From the North lake side Szwałk is surrounded by an old Park. South side is a front of the house, a square with its old well and 3 hectars of an open space.
Dwór Szwałk is registered as a part of Herited & listed buildings.
There are plenty of opportunities for any hiking or cycling trips. Popular for Poland, late summer mushroom picking. Fishing is also a popular among our guests, either way from the boat or private jetty.
© 2016 - 2022 Dwór Szwałk. All rights reserved | Design by Nott Development Studios